Today, I'm going to show you how to make Steak fajitas! It is so simple and easy to make! I'm sure you guys are going to love it! Let's get started and here's what you need.
1. In a food processor or a blender, puree together all of the marinade ingredients until its smooth mixture. Pour the marinade ingredients into the zip lock bag with the steak and mix to make sure the steak are fully coated in the marinade. Marinade it for at least 2 hours and place in the fridge.
2. In a large skillet, preheating over a medium high heat, add the 2 tbsp. of vegetable oil and let it get nice and hot. Add the bell peppers and onion and season with salt and pepper. Cook the peppers and onion for 5 minutes or until deeply caramelized around the edges. Set aside.
3. To cook the steak, take the marinade steak out of the fridge for 15 minutes before cooking.
4. In the same skillet, add 1 tbsp. of vegetable oil and preheat over hight heat. Add the half of the steak slices and cook over high heat for about 2 minutes. Place in a plate and continue with the remaining steak. When it is done, put back the cooked peppers and onion for best results.
5. Serve the cooked peepers, onion, steak, and the toppings of your choice immediately in a warm tortilla. Enjoy!