Today, I'm going to show you how to make Thai spring rolls. It is very simple and easy to make. All you need on this dish are the following:
1. Fillings: Pound coriander root, garlic, and pepper seeds together until well pasted to become a 'herb mixtures'.
2. Heat the oil in a wok on medium heat until thin smoke is produced.
3. Put herb mixtures in and stir fry until fragrant then add minced pork and stir fry until pork is cooked.
4. Add shredded cabbage, carrots, and mushrooms, stir well, follow by vermicelli, water and flavor with seasoning soy sauce, and sugar.
5. Stir fry mixtures until cooked. "Note that it should appear dry. Then set aside to cool down."
6. Wrapping: Place spring roll sheet over the fillings, pull back a bit to tighten.
7. Fold the near end of the sheet over the fillings, pull back a bit to tighten.
8. Then fold both side ends over, roll all the way to the opposite end and seal the rollwith egg yolk, set aside.
9. Deep fry spring rolls on medium heat, gently place the rolls in.
10. Turning the rolls constantly until turn golden brown, then drain and strain well. Serve on a plate with dipping sauce.
And here, I'm going to show you how to make the dipping sauce for this recipe.
1. Put water, vinegar, sugar, salt, chili paste and shredded white radish into a sauce pan.
2. Place on a stove and turn on low heat. Boil for 15- 20 minutes and let simmer until the sauce is thickened. "Note: do not stir it can cause bad color."
Stir fry all the ingredients.
Nice and Rolled