If you have left over rice don't throw it away! Sun dry all the left over rice and you can make rice crackers. And they can last for a week if you just put them in a container and then put in the fridge. Here's what you need:
To make Crispy Rice Crackers:
Simply deep fry the rice crackers in vegetable oil on medium heat about 1 minute until turn golden. Set aside.
Methods for Toppings:
1. Pound coriander root, garlic, and white pepper seeds together until well pasted to become a 'herb mixtures'.
2. In a wok/ saucepan, bring half of coconut cream to a full boil over medium heat.
3. Add 'herb mixtures', stir to bend well and fragment.
4. Then add minced pork, followed by chopped shallot and stir pork in half cooked.
5. Next add the rest of coconut cream, stir a little and bring to a full boil again.
6. Then add minced prawns, followed by the seasonings: palm sugar, salt, stir well and let simmer until reduced and quite thick.
7. Lastly, add roasted and grounded peanuts, stir to combine well again. 8. Serve by topping onto the crispy rice crackers and garnish with a shredded jalapeno chili and coriander leaf or serve as a dip!
After I deep fry