Here is a quick and easy recipe:
1. Preheat the oven to 375ºF, in a bowl. Then mix butter and sugar. Then beat until fluffy.
2. Whisk together the all purpose flour, vanilla, salt and baking powder.
3. Add eggs one at the time, beating until incorporated.
4. After that, add milk into the batter.
5. Pour in the blueberries (if you are using frozen berries defrost first and drain the excess liquid and then coat them in a dusting of flour.)
6. Grease 10 regular size muffin cups and distribute the muffin dough equally among the cups. Then bake them until golden brown (about 25-30 mins). Use a toothpick to test the center if its done.
7. Then, serve slightly warm!