If you are a rice lover like me, here's my recipe. For a change, make fried rice instead of just steamed rice. I hope you guys like it! And it is really easy to make!
1. Put oil in a wok on medium heat, add chopped garlic and stir fry until fragrant.
2. Add pork, stir until cooked, set aside of the wok, then add egg and scramble until cooked.
3. Add rice, sugar, seasoning soy sauce and stir well, follow by onion, tomato and stir to combined everything well again.
4. Last, add spring onion, stir a little, turn off and remove from heat.
5. Served with cucumber slices, a piece of lime and garnish with coriander leaves.