Today, after I went to the gym, I saw the bananas had turned old so I decided to make banana bread instead of throwing them away. I really hate wasting food! Here's how:
1. Preheat your over to 350˚F (175˚C). In a mixing bowl, just simply mix the butter and the sugar together.
2. Put in the eggs, vanilla and the mashed bananas. Then mix well.
3. Sprinkle the baking soda and salt over the mixture and mix in.
4. Add the flour and milk, then mix. Pour mixture into a buttered pan. Bake for 50 minutes.
5. Let it cool on a rack. Remove from pan, then slice and serve! Enjoy!